Saturday, May 13, 2017

Kaley's College Graduation


Today is the day we celebrate Kaley's graduation from Illinois State University.

Kaley was an active member of Zeta Tau Alpha sorority and served as President for two semesters, so I departed from the bold colors used in this collection to include ZTA's colors on a few cookies.

Since teaching is Kaley's chosen profession, her collection included various designs to honor her new career.


As I baked and decorated this set of cookies, I realized that Kaley and I have a few things in common.  By the age of twenty-one we both graduated from college, had full time teaching positions, and were enrolled in graduate school.  Hopefully, Kaley will find her career as rewarding as I did during my thirty-six years in the classroom.


No doubt about it, Kaley earns high marks from me.



Love, hugs and cookies to a very, special niece.




References: 
Teacher cookie inspired by Cloughd9cookies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...