Thursday, July 27, 2017

A Spinning Celebration

Move over Pet Rocks, Rubik's Cube, Furbies, Beanie Babies, Tamagotchi, Koosh Balls, Slap Bracelets, Squishies, it's time to make room for .  .  .

FIDGET SPINNERS


Great-niece, Mary Grace, sent me a video of fidget spinner cookies with a note that said, "I bet you could make these, but yours would look better."  Challenge accepted.  100% edible and they spin!


Once I made the cookies, I was worried about how to package them for the party and thought that my usual treat bags wouldn't be sturdy enough, therefore, I opted for cupcake boxes filled with shredded paper to cushion the delicate cookies.






Happy Birthday, Mary Grace!  May you never lose your passion and creativity.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...