Friday, October 18, 2013

Halloween 2013


I always have fun making Halloween cookies and every year I try to do some new and different designs.

LilaLoa's  car cookie has been so much fun since I first attempted it in August, that I knew I wanted to create a Halloween design using her tutorial.  Then when SugarBelle introduced her school bus cutter, I decided to try a front and back view of a car.  I trimmed the top of the bus so that it would look more like a vintage car.




Last summer I found these cutters on sale and although they are much larger than the cookies I usually make, "cookie cutter" + "70% off" was too good to pass up.  I used one to make treats for Mary Grace's birthday party, but I wasn't sure if I'd ever find another use for them until Ali Bee posted a design for a ghost and a vampire.



Since I purchased an extra set of cutters for my cookie friend, Donna's, birthday, I knew I had to try these designs.  I really like Dracula, but I think my ghost looks like the Michelin man dressed up for Halloween.  





                       Trick or Treat!








6 comments:

  1. LOVEEEEEE! Here's the link! Add them, I LOVE your spooky car =) http://www.sweetsugarbelle.com/2013/09/twenty-cookie-ideas-for-halloween-and-fall/

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all so cute and so very well done!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. In the past couple days I've read every one of your posts since stumbling upon you. I just started decorating and I love that I can get tips and links from other cookiers.

    I looooove these cars! Now I'm off to stalk Donna.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nikki,
      Welcome to the wonderful, crazy world of cookie decorating. As a hobby decorator, I am grateful to all the talented decorators who share their creativity through their blogs. Have fun!

      Delete
  4. I've just discovered your blog and it's so cute!! It's plenty of lovely cookies :) You make really nice decorated cookies, congrats! I follow you on FB too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your kind words. I enjoy making cookies for my family and am grateful to all of the bloggers who share their creativity on line.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...