Thursday, August 17, 2017

Painted Cookies-KISS


Don't get me wrong, I love decorating cookies, but I don't like the time it takes to mix all the colors and clean up all of the supplies.  In an effort to stick with my philosophy of KISS--keep it simple, (it's just a cookie), I have been experimenting with painting on cookies.  Since I have no training in art, I took baby steps to reach a comfort level with this decorating style.

I started with simple eggs . . .


followed by a little tree. . .


. . . and now flowers.


Since I have always loved the simplicity of white cookies,  I used up some left over dough, iced them with white frosting, and painted on a hint of color.  KISS and pretty.

Amazing how the same cutters can look so different with a few simple decorating changes.


1 comment:

  1. Pretty, pretty paint! You are always one step ahead of me . . . and a beautiful step indeed.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...