Thursday, September 25, 2014

"I Do"

Two wedding showers, same cookie.  .  .  I just love the simplicity of this cookie and apparently my friends do, too.  A simple pearl plus a little lustre dust creates an elegant design that has been  a repeat request when I have friends hosting wedding showers.  Bagged with a pretty bow and lots of ribbon it makes a very elegant party favor.

You might also like:

Mom and Dad's Wedding Anniversary, August '13
Happily Ever After, September '12
Rehearsal Dinner, October '13

6 comments:

  1. May I ask where you purchased the cookie cutter? Thanks! I just love the shape of the cookie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was fortunate to receive this cookie cutter as a gift. It is from:
      http://stores.ecrandal.com. I checked the website this morning and I did not see it on the site. It appears to be a combination of the Emma and Julia cutter. Perhaps if you contact them, they can identify the cutter for you. It measures 4.5" long and 3.5" at the widest part of the skirt.

      Delete
  2. Thank you Diane!! I am only make cookies for a hobby for friends, families and co-workers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I, too, only make cookies as a hobby. My friends and family keep me busy enough for it to be a "labor of love" without becoming a chore.

      Delete
    2. Diane, for your information and your followers, I had a cookie cutter made by Truly Mad Plastics of your beautiful wedding dress. Here is the link: http://www.trulymadplastics.com/store/#!/Dress-02/p/29871198.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...