Monday, December 22, 2014

Christmas 2014


Christmas cookies this year included some annual favorites and a few new designs.

 Santa trees for friends were inspired by Paddle Attachment.



Santa in the chimney was a large (6x4) design for a local Women's Club Holiday Party.


Each of the children in the family receive a "special" cookie and this year I opted to use one of my favorite Santa cutters for all but two of my great-nieces and nephews.


Grandma Carol asked that I repeat the new driver cookie that I made a few years ago for two of her grandchildren.  I am not sure if Kendal and Logan will be "allowed" to eat the cookie or if Grandma will turn them into ornaments for her tree.


My annual favorites are snow flakes and snowmen.  I am not sure why because I HATE snow! I just love that full bodied snowman, I make him every year.  I also pieced together a circle and a top hat to make a new snowman design.


Finally, my first mustache cookie. . . and a whimsical Santa inspired by Michelle at Make Me Cake Me. While decorating this cookie, the song, "Weebles wobble, but they won't fall down," was  running through my head.  Does anyone else remember that commercial?




Merry Christmas to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...