Friday, December 22, 2017

A Few Good Men and Friends!

Why is it that I prefer sunshine and sandy beaches to snow, and yet, snowman cookies always make me smile?  This design is new this year and he will definitely become part of my Christmas tradition.  So simple, but so darn cute.


A dapper, snowman for the Women's Club was another fun design that kept me smiling through the hours of decorating.


Since I make a special cookie for my great-nieces and nephews every year, I opted for even more snowmen designs.  The older kids will receive a happy snowman shopping for his tree . . .



. . . while the younger children will be able to create their own snowman, thanks to my "sugar sister," who gave me this creative cutter.  


"Stick" cookies are the trend this year, so snowman sticks will be part of the family treats.  Along with  cookies with "lots of sprinkles" that were requested by Leann.


Finally, I made some Frozen cookies for a friend, Payton, who is celebrating her 3rd Christmas and is a big fan of the movie.  She currently wears her Elsa dress every night and was excited when her cookies arrived in the mail.




Of course,  it wouldn't be Christmas without a new version of Santa Claus.  




1 comment:

  1. Actually, it was your beautiful snowmen that gave me the bug to make cookies. I had cookie envy after your delivery of that winter bundle of joy! You always create the cutest of faces, regardless of the cutter that is used. Merry Christmas . . . Let It Snow(man), Let It Snow(man)!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...