Sunday, April 21, 2019

Happy Easter





Happy Easter!

It wouldn't be Easter without bunnies . . .

 
.  .  .  or eggs.


I attempted using the air brush and stencils on some of the eggs.  Some day I will master that tool, but for now, it still intimidates me.

The Easter basket design just looked a little dull to me, so I added an additional little egg to try to make it look a bit more festive.



 This year, I added a silly lamb cookie to the collection because our family continues the lamb cake tradition that Mom started in the 1950s.

This year the cakes are wearing party hats in honor of our nephew Mike, who will be forty this month!

Since we have had such a long winter, I thought I would include some flowers  with the traditional Easter designs.

The family cookie  tray always has to have an assortment of "itsy, bitsy, bite sized cookies."


Finally, our large gathering of multiple generations will be celebrating our nephew, Mike's 40th birthday and the addition of a new great-niece, Avery.  

Happy Easter, happy birthday, welcome baby. . .we are so blessed.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...