Monday, May 18, 2020

She's Still Goin'



When I wrote a blog entry for great-niece, Kendall's sixteenth birthday I included some quotes from, "Oh the Places You'll Go," by Dr. Seuss and I repeated that theme when she graduated from high school.  Four years later, she's still goin'.


You're off to Great Places! Today is your day!


No virus, toilet paper shortage or social distancing will dampen her spirits.


When she had to exchange senior break, spring formals, and a graduation ceremony for on line learning, she returned home, enjoyed her loving family and added a cute little puppy to her life.

She's my glam girl, so there's a hint of sparkle in her cookie collection along with pearls and carnations, the flower and jewel of her sorority.


In a few months, she will be moving out of state to begin her new career with 3M.  I'm going to miss her, but I can't wait to see what the future has in store for this remarkable woman.

  
Congratulations to Kendall and the resilient class of 2020.



2 comments:

  1. A beautiful collection for a beautiful grad! Some day I will learn to stencil. That looks so much nicer than my writing🤗

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This was a fun collection to create and I like the new hat cutter with flowers. I have a love/hate relationship with stenciling. It's so much faster, but I have not yet mastered it, still some unevenness in my look.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...