Friday, November 4, 2016

Fall Cookies

New scarecrows and sunflowers. . .


. . . plus some traditional favorites for a fall bake sale.


While baking cookies this week, the Chicago Cubs were playing in the World Series.  Although I knew championship cookies would be big sellers IF our beloved Cubbies won the series, I was superstitious and just "couldn't count my chickens. . ."

As I am packaging the cookies I am watching the Cubs Parade to celebrate their World Series.  In addition, I continue to read all the amazing posts that people are sharing via FB regarding this special Chicago celebration.  A friend posted  a picture of the following cookies that he purchased at a bakery for $4.00 each!


Perhaps a prop will increase the price of my cookies at the fundraiser!



Fall 2016 will be a memorable one for all Chicagoans!
Go Cubbies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...