Monday, November 20, 2017

Thanksgiving



Cookie sticks seem to be the trend this year, so I added some to the platter of cookies for our family gathering.


I doubt that I with abandon my traditional cutters for sticks, but they were a nice mix with my traditional fall designs.  My favorite was the sunflower, it has a hint of glitter that can't be seen in the photo.



Since "silly" turkeys are somewhat of a family tradition, I made a segmented design for each of the 11 great nieces and nephews.  


The cookies were bagged and tagged with a topper that said, "I am thankful for you."


Feeling Thankful!


1 comment:

  1. Your sticks are sensational and a little something different on your usual gorgeous holiday platter. My bet is that the mini's will be the first to disappear, because everyone thinks, "Oh, I'll just have a small one" . . . right!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...