Sunday, January 31, 2016

Let's Make A Splash for Leann's 8th Birthday


Great-niece, Leann, celebrated her eighth birthday with an indoor pool party and requested mermaid cookies for her friends.



Maybe I am sentimental, but I thought it was sweet that I was able to use the same cookie cutter that I used for big sister Mary Grace's eighth birthday party in 2013.



Love, hugs, and cookies 
to
the birthday girl, Leann,
and
her family!





References:
Mermaid Tutorial can be found at Flour Box Bakery


3 comments:

  1. They were a huge hit. Leann loved the crab. Totally awesome. I loved the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Couldn't be cuter! That ice cream sundae cutter was a good investment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leann's 8th Birthday party was truly amazing. I loved all the birthday photos. I would also like to get mermaid party supplies for my daughter’s 5th birthday bash. The party will be organized at one of the best Chicago event venues and will last up to 2 to 4 hours.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...